- How do you define which customers to talk to?
- How do you decide on a format for your research?
- How do you know what type of questions to ask to get to know your customers?
- What attributes or demographics are important in getting to know your customers?
- How do you use the data once it is collected?
Look out for dominators in a focus group. You really don’t want the most talkative person to mask the voices of the others in the group. A skilled moderator will be able to hear all the voices in the group and prevent the most extroverted participants from forcing the less talkative to feel like they have to agree with them.
Learn about our company and the services and products we offer: http://www.marketresearch.com